The Thalassaemia International Federation (TIF) has developed an internationally-recognised educational programme, with the objective to continuously educate health professionals, patients and their families, the community at large and policy-makers.
- TIF offers a full-fledged multimodal educational programme including the following:
- Conferences, workshops and seminars at the national, regional and international level;
- Preparation, translation and distribution of publications;
- Electronic courses , e-registries for patients and healthcare professionals
- Expert Patients’ Programme and Capacity Building